2009 Marathon ProjectTM Sponsors
The Council on Addiction Prevention and Education of Dutchess County, Inc. (CAPE) is proud to partner with our county, business community, and each individual who volunteers and has donated to the mission of the Marathon Project.
CAPE thanks you!
This project could not happen without you.
The Marathon ProjectTM 2009 Sponsors, Collaborators & "In Kind" Friends:
- Ann and Abe Effron fund of the Community Foundation of Dutchess County
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation/ Sean's Run
- Cartier's Hair Design Team
- CDPHP Capital Districts Physicans Health Plan
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Co.
- City of Poughkeepsie
- Dyson Foundation
- Fisher Machine Company, Inc.
- I Run Like a Girl Company
- Rhinebeck Savings Bank
- Stewart's Foundation
- Steve Sansola
- The Children's Medical Group
- The Dutchess County Youth Bureau
- The Mid-Hudson Road Runners Club
Interested in giving to the Marathon Project? Join the growing list of sponsors. Please donate today.
You can become a sponsor by filling out the attached donation form (PDF file).
Become a Mentor through the attached flyer.
Become a Youth runner through the attached flyer.